We support South Tyrol firms in product development from the initial idea to market launch. Our support aims to increase the market success of the respective products and services and to strengthen the competitiveness of the individual companies.
For “Product Development” we offer the following services:
- Initial assessment of the idea
- Ideas workshops either at the firm’s location or at IDM South Tyrol (for example: Design Thinking; Canvas)
- Guidance on digital manufacturing: rapid prototyping, FabLab and computer simulation
- Targeted identification of cooperation partners (suppliers, R&D partners, laboratories)
- Material and technology research
- Advice on registration, certification and standards
- Advice on public funding opportunities incl. support when developing an innovation project or an R&D project
- Advice on patents and proprietary rights will be given in collaboration with the Office for Patents and Branding of the Chamber of Commerce of Bolzano/Bozen (patent strategy, patent search, evaluation, establishing contacts, patent exploitation)
- Advice related to the business case and the market launch
These services are partly delivered in collaboration with external experts.
Some services might qualify for financial support. We will gladly provide you with further information on the specific funding guidelines and requirements and advise you accordingly.