Export Projects offer you effective opportunities for exploring new markets and consolidating existing market shares. The focus is on recruiting potential new customers and the extension of your sales network. The aim of the Export Project is to set up face-to-face meetings with new business customers. We will call on our international network of partners so that we can support you in the best possible way when you approach new customers and markets.
We will first assess the marketability of your product or the service that you offer, identify likely risk factors and, if appropriate, suggest necessary adjustments for respective markets. We will then contact potential business partners directly. Finally, in conjunction with our partner organisations, we will set up individual on the spot meetings.
Depending on the type of project, we will advise you individually or as an association of companies, examine sources for financial support, carry out research into the requirements of the market and coordinate the procurement of potential partners. Pool of Companies
IDM South Tyrol offers sales support for core sectors via a Pool of Companies in nearby strategic foreign markets. A Pool of Companies consists of at least four firms from the same sector, a promoter or facilitator in the new market and IDM as professional support. The aim is to assist members of the Pool as they enter the market and to guide them as they expand their market share over the next three years.
- Determining the common interests of the entrepreneurs and bringing together the members of the Pool of Companies
- Monitoring market potential, market opportunities and risks
- Research into and presentation of possible promoters or facilitators in the new market
- Development of a common strategy for entering the market and agreement on how to proceed
- Drafting of framework agreements and consensus on goals
- Implementation of the project under the guidance of IDM staff members