IDM provides the following dedicated innovation support services to businesses:
The points of contact for your sector: Ecosystem Constructions
- Materials and technology research to assist with product or process innovation. IDM performs needs analyses and uses the IDM network to investigate possible solutions and identify points of contact.
- Advice on and support with business model innovation by applying special knowledge of methodologies and consulting with market experts.
- Guidance on product standards, product registration and CE marking as well as subsequent practical support with the certification of products. IDM can also represent corporate groups on Italy’s UNI standardisation committees.
- Prompt advice on and practical assistance with digital manufacturing technology, such as 3D printing, rapid prototyping and computer simulations. Companies can also use the IDM Makerspace at the NOI Techpark.
- Support with market research prior to the launch of new products, services and technologies, for example, by conducting consumer tests or lead user workshops.
- Advice on research & development every step of the way, from the initial concept to processing and the settling of accounts, with the objective of increasing the success rate for innovation projects.
- Innovation project feasibility studies conducted by experts at IDM (and, if necessary, by external partners), such as potential and SWOT analyses, resource checks and financial calculations.
T +39 0471 094 227 firstname.lastname@example.org Ecosystem Wood & Agricultural Technology
T +39 0471 094 238 email@example.com Ecosystem Sports & Alpine Safety
T +39 0471 094 230 firstname.lastname@example.org Ecosystem Energy & Environment
Stefano Dal Savio
T +39 0471 094 224 email@example.com Ecosystem Food
T +39 0471 094 243 firstname.lastname@example.org Ecosystem Health & Wellness
T +39 0471 094 235 email@example.com Ecosystem ICT & Automation
T +39 0471 094 207 firstname.lastname@example.org Ecosystem Automotive
T +39 0471 094 212 email@example.com Ecosystem Film & Creative Industries
T +39 0471 094 252 firstname.lastname@example.org